BasicAudio VCL is a free trial software application from the Delphi subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-10-27. The program can be installed on Win7 x32, Win7 x64, WinServer, WinVista, WinVista x64.
BasicAudio VCL is a set of VCL and FireMonkey (FMX) components for fast audio processing. Allows audio capture and playback with zero lines of program code.
AudioLab supports both the old fashion Wave Win32 API, Audio ACM, and DirectShow, and even allows if needed any mixture of them. The developer can choose to go with any of them, to use all, or can switch from the one to the other at any moment. The components hide the complexity of both approaches, and make them look almost identical from the user's perspective.
Also includes visual graphical editor for codeless development and Visual Live Bindings.
- Capture - captures audio from microphone, LineIn, Modem or other input device (DirectShow and WaveAPI)
- Recording - records in Wave and other formats (DirectShow, WaveAPI).
- Playback - plays Wave and other file formats (DirectShow, WaveAPI).
- Output - plays audio aver speakers, LineOut, Modem or other Output device (DirectShow and WaveAPI)
- Custom Generator - generate custom audio.
- Processing - Custom audio filter.
- Audio recording/playback.
Free for non-commercial use.
BasicAudio VCL (version 7.7) has a file size of 1.45 GB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 42 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.